From Academic Kids
Air is a name for the mixture of gases present in the Earth's atmosphere. Compressed air is often used in scuba diving as a shallow water breathing gas and to inflate buoyancy devices. Compressed air is also used as the means of transmission of energy to pneumatic tools.
- Air is one of the four Classical elements.
- Air is a French electronic music duo.
- Air is a Japanese band fronted by Koji Kurumatani, formerly of Baku.
- To air an audiovisual production means to broadcast it.
- Air with variations, BWV 991, is a baroque clavier work composed by J.S.Bach.