From Academic Kids
Sweet may refer to:
- the basic taste sensation of sweetness.
- in British English a small edible sweet item of confectionery: see candy ( the American English term for the same item )
- another term for the final part of a meal, otherwise known as dessert or pudding. In the UK, to use the term 'sweet' in this context is considered rather lower class.
- the 1970s English rock group, Sweet
- Crude oil that is low in sulfur content is referred to as "Sweet".
- a surname in the United Kingdom.
- sweet can also can be used like the words; awesome, excellent, etc..
Ex: That was a sweet movie.nl:Zoet