From Academic Kids
- The adjective sovereign is used to refer to a state of sovereignty.
- Sovereign is another term for monarch.
- Sovereign can apply to the head of a state, whether that head be one person (monarch) or a group (aristocracy or democracy). It is used in this sense in Leviathan by Thomas Hobbes.
- A Sovereign is a British coin; see British gold sovereign.
- "Sovereign" is a term for a 25-liter bottle of champagne.
- "Sovereign" is an informal name for butterflies of the genus Basilarchia, or more broadly of any in the family Nymphalidae.
- Sovereign is a Star Trek starship class.
- Sovereign was a MMORTS game cancelled before release in 2003.