From Academic Kids
(Redirected from Reflect)
The word reflection (also spelt reflexion in British English) can refer to several different concepts:
- In mathematics, reflection is the transformation of a space.
- In physics, reflection is a wave phenomenon.
- In computer science, reflection is a programming language feature for metaprogramming, in languages or language engines like Java and .NET.
- In electricity, reflection is reflected voltage in an electrical signal due to an impedance change.
- In music, Reflection is a 1998 album by Paradise Lost.
- In art, "Reflection", also called "Parasight", is an art installation by Shane Cooper.
- Reflection is an online game developed by Free Fall Associates.
- In psychology, reflection is a process of thoughtful meditation or rumination: see introspection.
- A reflection is one's image as seen in a mirror.
- Blog Entry on the usage of the term Introspection in the news (http://rdfintrospector.blogspot.com/2005/01/introspection-warts-and-all.html)
- Blog Entry on the usage of the term Reflection in the news (http://rdfintrospector.blogspot.com/2005/01/reflections-about-usage-of-term.html)