From Academic Kids
Pagan may refer to:
- A believer in Paganism or Neopaganism.
- One who follows a religion of European, North African, West Asian or Pre-Columban American origin and who is not Christian, Muslim nor Jewish, or who does not worship the God of Abraham. Such usage, while traditional in the above three religions, may be considered derogatory. (Religions of Southern and Eastern Asian origin (eg. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Shinto are not generally considered to be Pagan).
- Pagan, Myanmar.
- Pagan Island, an island of the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- The world in which the Ultima VIII: Pagan computer game takes place.
- Pagan Lorn, a metal band from Luxembourg, Europe (1994-1998)
- Pagan - Bulgarian khan(767-768)