From Academic Kids
The name Matthew comes from Hebrew מתי Mattay, (Matthias in Greek) a short form of Hebrew מת(נ)יהו Mattanyāhû/Mattayyāhû, which is itself a variation of Hebrew נתניהו Nəṯanyāhû, which means "gift of the LORD".
- Authentic Matthew - The Gospel of the Hebrews written by Matthew
- Gospel of Matthew - Book of the Bible
- Matthew the Evangelist - Author of the book of the Bible
- Matthew (name) - If not pointing to a specific person
- Matthew (ship) - The boat in which John Cabot became the first European to sail to what is now Canada
- Matthew (Fire Emblem)