From Academic Kids
The word economy can refer to any of several things:
- The "economy" of the world — see world economy
- The "economy" of a country — see economics and economic system
- Economy is financial soundness or affordability.
- Hydrogen economy
- Judicial economy
- Political economy
- Plutonium economy
- Economy (Eastern Orthodoxy) (a bishop's discretionary power to relax rules)
- Economy, Indiana
- Economy, Pennsylvania
- Economy is a chapter from Walden, by Henry David Thoreau. See Economy (Thoreau).
- Economy, Nova Scotia is an unincorporated community of about 200 in Martime Canada