From Academic Kids
Chin may refer to:
- In the human anatomy, the chin is the lowermost part of the face.
- Chin (Mayan god)
- Chin (ethnic group) of Burma.
- A surname:
- Chin is another name for the Japanese Chin dog breed.
- In tsarist Russia, chin was a rank given to a civil servant, or chinovnik
- Unsuk Chin, composer
- A butt chin is a certain type of chin with a dimple in the center, so that the chin itself resembles a buttock. Noted examples of people with butt chins are Cary Grant and Sandra Bullock.
- Chin2, a humorous video considered by many to be an Internet classic.