From Academic Kids
BC may stand for:
- Before Christ (see Anno Domini)
- an abbreviation used to refer to a year before the beginning of the year count that starts with the supposed year of the birth of Jesus. Applies to years before AD 1.
- Boston College
- a university in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
- British Columbia
- Province of Canada. "B.C." is the traditional use, while "BC" is the more modern, being used as the official Canada Post code for mail, and in domain names such as vancouver.bc.ca. It is also part of the province's ISO 3166-2 code CA-BC.
- B.C. (comic)
- syndicated comic strip by Johnny Hart, which has run since 1958 and features wisecracking cavemen.
- B.C. (computer game)
- an as-yet unreleased computer game by Peter Molyneux.
- bc (Unix)
- basic calculator program.
- Beloit College
- A small liberal arts college in Beloit, Wisconsin.
- Benedictine College
- an institution of higher education in Atchison, Kansas.
- Bliss bibliographic classification
- a library cataloguing system.
- Boise Cascade
- a manufacturer of paper and pulp products.
- BookCrossing (BC)
- releasing books from your shelf into the world.
- Brunswick Corporation
- stock symbol for a consumer sporting goods manufacturer traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Buoyancy compensator
- a piece of scuba diving equipment.
- Skymark Airlines
- the IATA code for Japan based airline.
- BC powder
- "BC Powder": name brand of pain reliever containing aspirin, caffeine, and salicylamide  (http://www.bcpowder.com)
- "B.C. powder": can also refer to the light and fluffy snow which attracts skiers and snowboarders to British Columbia,
- "B/C powder": powdered chemicals in a fire extinguisher effective against burning liquids (B-rated) and gases (C-rated).
- BC wheel
- the impossible wheel, a unicycle, named after the comic strip B.C.