From Academic Kids
(Redirected from AU)
The abbreviation Au or AU may refer to:
- the .au country code top-level domain for Australia.
- the filename extension for the Sun audio au file format (as in c:\mysong.au)
- Administrative Unit in SDH Networks
- ISO 3166-1 code for Australia; see ISO 3166-2:AU for subdivisions.
- a brand of Japanese mobile phone operator KDDI
- Alternative Universe (AU), a fan fiction term
- a 'cartwheel' in the Brazilian martial art of Capoeira
- Au (區 or 歐) is a family name in Hong Kong
- AU is an abbreviation used to refer to the Annals of Ulster in Irish historical writings.