From Academic Kids
309 310 311 312 - 313 - 314 315 316 317
| Decades: |
280s 290s 300s - 310s - 320s 330s 340s
| Centuries: |
3rd century - 4th century - 5th century
- February - Conference of Milan.
- Emperor Constantine issues the Edict of Milan, ending all persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire.
- April 30 - Licinius becomes emperor of the eastern half of the Roman Empire.
- October 2 - Lateran synod: Donatism is declared a heresy.
- The oldest bridge over the Rhine is built near present-day Cologne.