From Academic Kids
1730 1731 1732 - 1733 - 1734 1735 1736
| Decades: |
1700s 1710s 1720s - 1730s - 1740s 1750s 1760s
| Centuries: |
17th century - 18th century - 19th century
- February 12 - British colonist James Oglethorpe founds Savannah, Georgia.
- May 29 - Right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves upheld at Quebec.
- July 30 - First Freemasons lodge opened in what will become the United States.
- May 4 - Jean-Charles de Borda, French mathematician, physicist, political scientist, and sailor (d. 1799)
- March 13 - Joseph Priestley, English scientist and minister (d. 1804)
- February 1 - King August II of Poland (b. 1670)
- May 18 - Georg Böhm, German organist (b. 1661)
- September 12 - François Couperin, French composer (b. 1668)af:1733
ast:1733 bg:1733 ca:1733 cs:1733 cy:1733 da:1733 de:1733 et:1733 el:1733 es:1733 eo:1733 eu:1733 fr:1733 ko:1733년 hr:1733 io:1733 id:1733 it:1733 he:1733 lb:1733 hu:1733 nl:1733 nb:1733 nn:1733 os:1733 pl:1733 pt:1733 ro:1733 ru:1733 sk:1733 sl:1733 sr:1733 fi:1733 sv:1733 tt:1733 tr:1733 uk:1733 zh:1733年