From Academic Kids
1297 1298 1299 - 1300 - 1301 1302 1303
| Decades: |
1270s 1280s 1290s - 1300s - 1310s 1320s 1330s
| Centuries: |
13th century - 14th century - 15th century
1300 state leaders
- Beginning of the Renaissance.
- Abacus first used in China.
- Money from Florence, Italy becomes the first International Currency.
- Philip IV of France begins attempt to annex Flanders.
- Wenceslas II of Bohemia becomes King of Poland.
- Jubilee of Pope Boniface VIII.
- The Tuareg establish a state centered on Agadez.
- March 21 - Heinrich Suso, German mystic (died 1366)
- June 1 - Thomas of Brotherton, Earl of Norfolk, son of Edward I of England (died 1338)
- John III, Duke of Brabant (died 1355)
- Jean Buridan, French philosopher who sowed the seeds of religious scepticism in Europe (died 1358)
- Qutugtu Khan, ruler of the Mongol Empire (died 1329)
- Laurence Minot, English poet (died 1352)
- May 2 - Blanche of Artois, regent of Navarre, Countess of Lancaster
- Guido Cavalcanti, Italian poet (born 1250)
- William of Nangis, French chronicler
- Munio de Zamora, General of the Dominican Orderaf:1300
ast:1300 bg:1300 ca:1300 cs:1300 cy:1300 da:1300 de:1300 et:1300 el:1300 es:1300 eo:1300 eu:1300 fr:1300 ko:1300년 hr:1300 io:1300 it:1300 he:1300 lb:1300 hu:1300 nl:1300 nb:1300 nn:1300 os:1300 pl:1300 pt:1300 ro:1300 ru:1300 sk:1300 sl:1300 sr:1300 fi:1300 sv:1300 tt:1300 tr:1300 uk:1300 zh:1300年